3 Apt. Casement Court, 103 Andersonstown Road
, BT11 9BS
||3 Apt. Casement Court, 103 Andersonstown Road, Belfast
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Living/Dining Room Open Plan to:
- Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Two Bedrooms, Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Further Family Bathroom Comprising of White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Allocated parking as well as visitor parking
- Chain Free
Within walking distance to a host of amenities and a convenient location in the heart of Andersonstown. Number 3 is a spacious ground floor apartment fronting Andersonstown Road and benefiting from a mature outlook. The apartment offers spacious accommodation with two bedrooms (master with en suite), family bathroom and an open plan kitchen/living and dining area all on the same level. The apartment also benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, storage cupboards, allocated resident parking as well as visitor parking.
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of
£ 94000 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place
The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is C79
- Hardwood to communal entrance hall.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Leading to ground floor apartment, hardwood door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate floor, storage cupboard
- LIVING/KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 8.514m x 3.249m (27' 11" x 10' 8")
27' 11" x 10' 8" (8.514m x 3.249m)
Living room open plan to dining area with laminate floor, range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, integrated oven, integrated fridge freezer, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.656m x 4.519m (8' 9" x 14' 10")
8' 9" x 14' 10" (2.656m x 4.519m)
Carpet floor, outlook to rear, ensuite shower room
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.114m x 1.286m (6' 11" x 4' 3")
6' 11" x 4' 3" (2.114m x 1.286m)
Comprising: shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.292m x 3.63m (7' 6" x 11' 11")
7' 6" x 11' 11" (2.292m x 3.630m)
Carpet floor, outlook to rear
- 2.077m x 1.769m (6' 10" x 5' 10")
6' 10" x 5' 10" (2.077m x 1.769m)
Three piece suite comprising: panelled bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Access to communal gated car-parking
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- Management Fee: £1584 per year or £86.90 per month (this does not include block insurance)
Block Insurance is: £260.70
Casement Court is located on the Andersonstown Road in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.