35 Cherry Gardens
, BT17 0EB
||35 Cherry Gardens, Twinbrook, Belfast
- Spacious Mid Terrace Property
- Convenient Location and Popular Residential Area
- Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen Open to Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Downstairs WC
- Cabin included with uPVC doors, and electric
- Front & Rear Gardens
We are delighted to bring to the market this spacious three bedroom mid-terrace located just off the Cherry Road in Twinbrook, Dunmurry. The property is ideally positioned within close proximity to many local amenities such as Brook Leisure Centre, Derriaghy Riverpath Park, Dunmurry Village and Belfast city centre. Local primary and secondary schools are also a short distance away.
The accommodation comprises of a hallway, living room, fitted kitchen open to dining area and a WC and storage cupboard to the ground floor. On the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with four piece white suite. Externally there is an enclosed easily maintained front garden laid in block paving as well as rear garden which boast a driveway for off street parking.
Other benefits include gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Ideally suited to the first time buyer, professional couple or families alike. We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- 3.141m x 3.241m (10' 4" x 10' 8")
Tiled flooring, 1 x double radiator, smoke detector.
- 1.685m x 1.085m (5' 6" x 3' 7")
Two piece white suite, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- STORE ROOM
- 1.901m x 1.721m (6' 3" x 5' 8")
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 3.02m x 6.804m (9' 11" x 22' 4")
Excellent fully fitted kitchen, gas hob, electric oven and extractor fan, tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
- DINING AREA
- Patio doors, 1 x double radiator, french doors into living room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.183m x 3.434m (13' 9" x 11' 3")
Solid wooden flooring, 1 x double radiator.
- 2.81m x 1.139m (9' 3" x 3' 9")
Carpeted, hotpress, smoke detector.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.659m x 3.573m (12' 0" x 11' 9")
Carpeted, 1 x double radiator, gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.022m x 3.005m (9' 11" x 9' 10")
Carpeted, 1 x double radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.601m x 3.207m (11' 10" x 10' 6")
Carpeted, 1 x double radiator.
- 3.144m x 2.241m (10' 4" x 7' 4")
Four piece white suite with corner shower, fully tiled recessed lighting, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Located just off the Stewartstown Road, close to all local amenities and public transport routes.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.