35 Stockmans Park
, BT11 9AX
||35 Stockmans Park, Andersonstown, Belfast
- Detached Property in Popular Residential Area
- Cul-de-sac Position
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Driveway with Off-Street Parking
- Detached Garage with Up and Over Door
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden Laid in Lawn Ideal Space for Children at Play
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time buyers, Young Professionals, Families and Those Looking to Downsize.
Situated at the end of the cul-de-sac within this popular residential area, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive detached property with no onward chain. This popular location provides excellent convenience close to a wide and varied range of local primary, secondary and grammar schools. Westwood Centre, Kennedy Centre and Andersonstown Leisure Centre are all close at hand. Belfast city centre is only approximately 10 minutes’ drive.
This detached property occupies a corner site, which benefits from a generous rear garden making it an ideal space for children at play or ample room to extend subject to necessary planning approvals. The property itself comprises of a reception hall, two reception rooms and a fitted kitchen. Upstairs boasts three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a white suite. Outside does not disappoint either. There is driveway parking which leads to a detached garage with up and over door. There is a fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn, ideal for children at play. Other benefits include oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
This property will appeal to a host of potential purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals and families. We recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- UPVC double glazed front door with glazed side panels through to reception hall.
- 4.5m x 1.91m (14' 9" x 6' 3")
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.33m x 3.28m (10' 11" x 10' 9")
Laminate floor, outlook to front.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.05m (15' 6" x 10' 0")
Laminate floor, feature fireplace with electric fire inset, outlook to rear.
- 3.84m x 2.11m (12' 7" x 6' 11")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, space for oven, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, vinyl floor, hard wood door through to rear garden.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- 2.46m x 0.81m (8' 1" x 2' 8")
Carpet floor, hot press cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 2.44m (11' 5" x 8' 0")
Carpet floor, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.77m (11' 1" x 9' 1")
Carpet floor, build-in wardrobes, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.41m x 2.26m (7' 11" x 7' 5")
Wooden floor boards, outlook to front.
- 2.26m x 1.68m (7' 5" x 5' 6")
White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, panelled bath with electric shower, fully tiled walls
- Driveway parking for 2 cars. Detached garage with up and over door. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Travelling along the Andersonstown Road, turn left onto Stockmans Lane, turn left onto Stockmans Avenue, turn right onto Stockmans Park.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.