48 Lagmore Meadows
, BT17 0TH
||48 Lagmore Meadows, Belfast
- Semi-Detached Property
- Cul-de-sac Position Within Popular Residential Area
- Spacious Lounge Leading through to dining room
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Ample Driveway for Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden Laid in Lawns ideal space for children at play or for outdoor entertaining
- Good Road and Public Transport Links Providing Excellence Convenience to Belfast City Centre and Lisburn.
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this Semi-detached property located in Lagmore Meadows situated at the end of a cul-de-sac within this popular residential area, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive semi-detached family home with an exceptional site. This home has been very well maintained providing bright and spacious accommodation comprising in brief of a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace leading through to the dining room and kitchen with access to the rear garden. On the first floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Further benefits include uPVC double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating. The fully enclosed rear garden are laid in lawns providing ideal space for children at play or outdoor entertaining. Additionally, there is a front garden laid in lawn and an ample driveway for off-street parking.
This property is ideally suited to a range of purchasers including first-time buyers, young professionals or young families alike. We strongly recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC double glazed front door through to hallway.
- 1.845m x 4.458m (6' 1" x 14' 8")
6' 1" x 14' 8" (1.845m x 4.458m)
With laminate wood flooring, storage under stairs, access to living room and kitchen.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.464m x 4.259m (11' 4" x 13' 12")
11' 4" x 13' 12" (3.464m x 4.259m)
With carpet flooring, feature fireplace, French doors with glazed insets to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.253m x 2.721m (10' 8" x 8' 11")
10' 8" x 8' 11" (3.253m x 2.721m)
With Laminate floor
- 3.105m x 2.564m (10' 2" x 8' 5")
10' 2" x 8' 5" (3.105m x 2.564m)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, tiled splashback, space for oven, built-in extractor fan above, plumbed for washing machine, space for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, laminate floor, uPVC double glazed access door through to rear garden.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- With carpet floor, acess to roofspace, hotpress cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.997m x 3.649m (9' 10" x 11' 12")
9' 10" x 11' 12" (2.997m x 3.649m)
With laminate floor, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.797m x 3.321m (12' 5" x 10' 11")
12' 5" x 10' 11" (3.797m x 3.321m)
With laminate floor, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.319m x 2.58m (7' 7" x 8' 6")
7' 7" x 8' 6" (2.319m x 2.580m)
With laminate floor, outlook to front.
- 1.824m x 1.955m (5' 12" x 6' 5")
5' 12" x 6' 5" (1.824m x 1.955m)
Three piece white suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath, uPVC wall clading, vinyl flooring.
- Front garden laid in lawn, driveway parking. Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Located at Lagmore Meadows within the Lagmore development just off Lagmore Avenue and the Stewartstown Road in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.